- Service Temp: -40°C to 70°C
- Standard package: 1000 labels per Roll, 4 x 4 in. (label size and number per roll is customizable)
- Minimum Application Temperature: 0°C
- Suitable for Blood Bag Manufacturers
- Adhesive: Rubber based, permanent, low migration
- Liner: White glassine paper
- Material: Polypropylene film
- Core: White plastic, standard size 3 in. (CUSTOMIZABLE)
- Coating: Matt White topcoat, absorbent, ink receptive
- Storage conditions: 15°C to 25°C, Humidity: 35% to 65%
- Shelf life: 24 months under recommended storage conditions
The Primary blood bag labels are used by blood bag manufacturers to label blood, platelets, and plasma bags. They easily adhere to cold and uneven surfaces due to their permanent rubber-based adhesive, they also have low migration, and are resistant to a range of temperatures.
The Primary blood bag labels are intended for placement directly on the blood bag surface without adhesion migration occurring.
Label size and number per roll is customizable.