Secondary Labels Roll for Plasma Bags
- Service Temp: -60°C to 90°C
- Standard package: 1000 labels per Roll, 4 x 4 in. (label size and number per roll is customizable)
- Minimum Application Temperature: -20°C
- Adhesive: Acrylic based, permanent, low migration
- Liner: White glassine paper
- Material: Matt white polypropylene film
- Core: Yellow plastic, standard size 3 in. (CUSTOMIZABLE)
- Coating: Smooth, absorbent, ink receptive
- Storage conditions: 15°C to 25°C, Humidity: 35% to 65%
- Shelf life: 24 months under recommended storage conditions
The secondary blood bag system labels are intended for placement on top of existing primary labels and are used for traceability and tracking purposes.
These secondary blood bag system labels are used to label plasma bags. They easily adhere to cold and uneven surfaces, have low migration, and are resistant to a range of temperatures.
The coloured core facilitates label identification and proper label selection, in this case being Yellow for plasma bags.
Label size and number per roll is customizable.
To ensure maximum conformity between the labels and the printer, you can indicate the printer model prior to your purchase.